This conference may be of interest, it is aimed at disability professionals involved in post education and the workplace, ATEC is a one-day event that allows you to listen to and meet with experts, solution providers, and other like-minded people.
40 organizations from the world of assistive technology attending and 150 professionals from the workplace and post education.
- Choose to attend 4 seminars from a range of 16, and gain a CPD certificate for each session attended.
- Lunchtime speed dating sessions – 3 back-to-back 15-minute presentations.
Two parallel panel debate sessions covering the themes of Education and the Workplace.
- Network with disability professionals from post education and the workplace.
- Two topical keynote speeches.
- DSA (Disabled Students’ Allowance) update.