This conference may be of interest, it is aimed at disability professionals involved in post education and the workplace, ATEC is a one-day event that allows you to listen to and meet with experts, solution providers, and other like-minded people.
40 organizations from the world of assistive technology attending and 150 professionals from the workplace and post education.
- Choose to attend 4 seminars from a range of 16, and gain a CPD certificate for each session attended.
- Lunchtime speed dating sessions – 3 back-to-back 15-minute presentations.
Two parallel panel debate sessions covering the themes of Education and the Workplace.
- Network with disability professionals from post education and the workplace.
- Two topical keynote speeches.
- DSA (Disabled Students’ Allowance) update.
Here are two conferences coming up that look exciting and may be of interest
RI World Congress
25–27 October 2O16, Edinburgh International Conference Centre, Scotland.
Speeches, seminars, workshops and other opportunities to tackle specific issues.
- World of Work
- Care and Independent Living
- Education and Training
- Ageing and Rehabilitation
- Culture, Leisure & Sport
- Accessibility and Inclusion
- Disaster Management
For further information on the conference agenda, click here
17th May, Oxford, UK.
ATEC showcases excellence in assistive technology that removes barriers to learning and work
Aimed at disability professionals involved in post 16 education and the work place, ATEC is a one-day event that allows you to listen to and meet with experts, solution providers and other likeminded people.
As well as the main conference seminars, there are 20 workshops to choose from.
For further information on the conference agenda, click here.