April is Autism Awareness Month, and during this time, some suppliers offer discounts and special offers. Some extend for the entire month, others for just a few days, so get in quick if you want to take advantage!
Avaz is offering a 50% discount for the full month on the following products:
- Avaz AAC : An award-winning communication app for users with speech difficulties arising from ASD, Cerebral Palsy, Downs Syndrome, aphasia, apraxia, strokes & more MDA
- Avaz Reader : Education app that enables struggling readers become independent readers using research backed strategies.
- Avaz FreeSpeech : An education app that makes learning English Grammar fun & easy for children with special needs
For more information, please see: https://www.avazapp.com/blog/autism-acceptance-month-discount-april-1-to-april-30-2020/?utm_source=ticker
Assistiveware have a 50% off promotion from today (2nd April) to the 4th of April on the following apps for iOS and software for Macs :
- Proloquo2Go: a symbol based AAC, completely customisable and designed for a range of fine-motor and visual skills. Available as an app and software.
- Proloquo4Text: a text based AAC system, with intuitive word and sentence prediction. Available as an app and software
- Pictello: an app for creating visual stories and visual schedules, building literacy skills
- Keeble: an accessible iOS keyboard, that can take the place of the standard keyboard, and helps individuals with physical or visual impairments.
Please see https://www.assistiveware.com/blog/discount-celebrating-autism-acceptance-month for more information.
PECS (Picture Exchange Communication System from Pyramid Educational Consultants) are offering a 15% discount on products purchased from their Resources shop with the code “pecs20” until the end of June 2020. https://pecs-unitedkingdom.com/store/. They also have a discount on their range of apps, valid for the month of April 2020, including ( PECS® IV+, PECS® Phase III, iHear PECS®: Animals™, Wait4it™, and Working4™) . Please see https://pecs-unitedkingdom.com/apps/ for further information.
Liberator have a 50% discount on the LAMP Words for Life app available from the 1st to 5th April. LAMP (Language acquisition through Motor Planning) is a therapeutic approach to using AAC with nonverbal individuals with Autism. Please click on the link for more information: https://mailchi.mp/liberator.co.uk/lampsale2020-847749?e=6bb0526a2b
We will add more special promotions as we become aware of them!