You may have heard about or seen photos of Enable Irelands fantastic “No Limits” Garden at this year’s Bloom festival. Some of you were probably even lucky enough to have actually visited it in the Phoenix Park over the course of the Bank Holiday weekend. In order to support visitors but also to allow those who didn’t get the chance to go share in some of the experience we put together a “No Limits” Bloom 2017 Grid. If you use the Grid (2 or 3) from Sensory software, or you know someone who does and you would like to learn more about the range of plants used in Enable Ireland’s garden you can download and install it by following the instructions below.
How do I install this Grid?
If you are using the Grid 3 you can download and install the Bloom 2017 Grid without leaving the application. From Grid explorer:
- Click on the Menu Bar at the top of the screen
- In the top left click the + sign (Add Grid Set)
- A window will open (pictured below). In the bottom corner click on the Online Grids button (you will need to be connected to the Internet).
- If you do not see the Bloom2017 Grid in the newest section you can either search for it (enter Bloom2017 in the search box at the top right) or look in the Interactive learning or Education Categories.
If you are using the Grid 2 or you want to install this Grid on a computer or device that is not connected to the Internet then you can download the Grid set at the link below. You can then add it to the Grid as above except select Grid Set File tab and browse to where you have the Grid Set saved.
For Grid 2 users:
- Download Grid Set at the link below.
- From Grid Explorer use the Open grid bundle option in the task panel on the left.
- Browse to file downloaded.
Download Bloom 2017 Grid here https://grids.sensorysoftware.com/en/k-43/bloom2017